Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time flies.....

Ok I know (as my sister recently pointed out) it's been a while,but I never said I was good at this. We have had a busy couple of months. Here is a rundown. 1st of all our little Ms. Kailey turned the big 5. She is super cute!





Also, our little baby turned 1. I can't believe that one, I think i'm still in shock! We did have a fun b-day party for him and his cousin Kali at April's house. They are only 9 days apart so we did a mixed party for them.








We've also been in the process of finishing our basement. What a treat! It's a good thing we are not building a whole house. I honestly don't think I would survive. We are fortunate enough to have a good friend who is doing the work for us. His name is Neal Smith (if anyone is interested) and he's doing a great job. Here's a few pics of the progress......









And then of course we celebrated Halloween. Our family had a Star Wars theme. (Kevin was in heaven). Joe and I were Princess Lea and Hann Solo, Korbyn was Chewbacca (we called him Korbacca), Kailey was Ashoka (from the new movie), and Kevin was a Clone Trooper.












We made some pretty awesome pumpkins and got tons of loot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow you were busy. Cute blog. Thanks for doing the cakes. it was wonderful. You make an adorable Leaha!