Friday, September 25, 2009

Introducing.....

Kyson Robert Brown!!!!!
He finally made it into this world at 2:25 p.m. September 21, 2009. He weighed in at an amazingly small 7 lb 12 oz and was only 19 3/4 in long. We thought for sure he would be at least as big as his brother Korbyn (who was 9 lbs) but, it turns out he's our little runt. My friend Amy from Boise came all the way to I.F. just to take picts of our new little bundle the day he was born. I love her!!!! Here are the results....

She's an amazing photographer!! We brought him home on Tues. and we are all doing wonderful. The kids love him & can't get enough of him! I will post more picts later!!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he's already 11 pounds! I totally expected to see the little "runt"! :0)

I'm so glad to know you blog!