Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa!!!!

We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday. We had some yummy food and got to listen to the primary sing some beautiful songs. Most important (to the kids at least) Santa showed up!!!! Surprisingly enough I had to beg and drag Kailey to sit on his lap. Completely out of character for her. Usually she is the first one to ham it up for a stranger. She was kinda mad at me but I still got a picture out of her. She asked for a diamond styler for her hair. Ask me later and I'll explain what that is.
Kevin had no problem climbing on Santa's lap once his friend Zach said he would do it. He asked for lego's (no surprise there).
Korbyn didn't have a problem either. He just wanted the candy canes that Santa was giving out. Once he got his he promptly ate it plastic and all.
Kyson was a good sport also. As long as he couldn't see Santa he did great. I'm pretty sure he asked for lots more sleep for mommy. What a sweet boy.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oh, sleep for mommy? That is a sweet boy. ;^)