Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Truly a soccer mom

I have officially lost my mind. No, no it's true I had it up until this last month. It's the only explanation for the schedule I have put myself into. On top of dance and scouts I have signed my kids up for soccer and little league (Kevin--I can't believe he's old enough to be in little league). So now I have soccer practice and dance on the same night, scouts and soccer games on the same night, plus another soccer practice and another game. That's all before we even know what the baseball schedule is going to be. See I told you I've lost my mind! I can't even handle 1 kid in 1 thing so wish me luck. On the plus side they look super fantastic in there soccer uniforms. (I can always see the upside of things :-) ).
And yes Kailey is all girl...she had to have pink shin guards and cleats with pink in them even though her team is yellow. I'm so proud!

No comments: