Thursday, June 3, 2010

A lot has happened since last time!

Okay I realize it's been a while. Honestly I haven't had time to post anything in between dance, scouts, soccer, baseball, and school. Kailey is officially done with dance for the summer. She had a super cute finale. They did a ballet number and then tap. Her favorite part about the whole thing was that she got to wear make-up. I think I'm in trouble when she gets older!
She's also a super star at soccer! She's an awesome goaly and very aggressive when she's playing forward. It's good to know that she does NOT posses my lack of sports talent.
And she is officially a first grader! I can't believe she's big enough now! She is soooo excited to eat lunch at school next year (weird I know).
On to Kevin. He has been plugging along in both soccer and baseball. He refused to give up either one when we found out they were at exactly the same time this year. He is now in Little League. It's crazy but they draft the poor little kids. They had tryouts and the coaches chose the ones they wanted. Kevin got onto the Twins and has loved it.
He has decided that he just want to play soccer next year though. I figured that would be more his pace. The kids LOVES to run and he's really good at it.

Kevin has moved on to the 4th grade. He is growing up way to fast!

No comments: