Monday, September 13, 2010

Rock the Falls!

After many, many, many, many (I could go on but, you get the point, right?)years of Joe and our friend Chris going to rock concerts and NEVER thinking of asking me if I would like to go, I finally convinced them that I needed a night out. Chris bought tickets for the 3 of us to the Rock the Falls concert at Sandy Downs. The line-up was Kip Winger (who?), Royal Bliss (from SLC but very much not Mormon), Warrant (heard of but have no idea what they sing), and Cinderella (Yikes). What was I doing here? Aside from all the drunks and having no clue what these people were singing, I had a great time. I threw myself into it and pretty much made a fool out of myself but I'm pretty sure no one else was sober enough to care about let alone remember the crazy lady so, all's well that ends well.
Kip Winger
Royal Bliss
Warrant (yep, a little cliche but, it's the classic rockers pose)
Chris, to cool for pictures at a concert
Joe's drunk impression
Cinderella

No comments: