Monday, February 1, 2010

Girl Time!

This weekend (January 22-23rd) I got to do something I have NEVER been able to do.....I went to Boise without any kiddos! I know, I know I was pretty shocked too. I've been pretty burnt out lately with everything and my wonderful Hubby told me to go spend some time with my good friend Amy. After I confirmed it was ok with her I didn't give him a chance to change his mind. We had a ton of fun staying up super late, scrapbooking, being silly and laughing alot!! Her husband was also awesome taking up mommy duty so she could entertain me! Thanks Andrew!!! And thank you Amy for rescuing a friend in need! I came home a much happier and better mommy!
Our before and after pictures...you decide which ones were before and which ones were after!
While I was there their oldest son Abryn (he's 6) lost I think his 5th tooth. I promised him I would take a picture and show it to Kailey if he pulled it. He didn't let me down!

No comments: