Thursday, February 18, 2010

So it begins....

Yesterday I started potty training Korbyn. After going through 5 pairs of underwear before 10:00 a.m. I was ready to throw in the towel. I don't remember it being this hard with the older 2. Through out the day he successfully peed on the living room floor twice, the kitchen floor once, a kitchen chair once and to top it all off (warning for anyone wanting to visit my house before we replace carpet) he pooped on the living room floor. He didn't get it into the toilet once the entire day! The day ended on a high note though he actually peed on the toilet right before I put his diaper on for bed! So far this morning he has only peed on the floor once and since he isn't wearing underwear he has actually peed in the toilet several times! Good thing I didn't give up....right...

3 comments:

Amy Heath said...

Good work Mama! I knew you could do it. Way to go Korby!! Its just a matter of time now...

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work!! You'll be down to one set of diapers soon!!

Gwen said...

We're in the throes with Jack as well. He was 90% there and then became anti-toilet. How about we race potty training! The loser buys lunch? Or chocolate? Or diapers. LOL